We stayed over New Year's holiday so everything in Cape Town was crowded. The hotel has a great location and very comfortable rooms with free wi-fi. Breakfast buffet was excellent. Pool area is very nice, but small for the size of the hotel. Convenient valet parking was great. Very nice for walking to waterfront or taking the shuttle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa