We finished our Honeymoon in Cape Town and four nights in this lovely hotel, I requested a good room with a view and we got it along with rosé petals, chocolates and a bottle of champagne in our room on arrival. The staff are lovely and friendly and will do anything to make your stay a memorable one, great value for money in restaurant and bar. There is a really nice pool area where you can also sit out and have your lunch, they do not have a spa but you can use the sister hotels spa next door. We would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Southall Travel so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa