Nicely appointed hotel 20 minutes from airport and 10 minutes from The Waterfront shops and restaurants. Courtesy bus to shops every hour. Staff very helpful and room comfortable. Downsides; I had a 14th floor room which was incredibly noisy in just a moderate wind. Down to the window design I guess. The free wifi internet was appallingly bad. Just strong enough to download an email without attachments but not strong enough to connect to a business website or download a file.
A comfortable but frustrating stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa