I stayed at the Cullinan hotel during the weekend of the 10th May 2014 and i must say that I received one of my better hotel experiences. On checking in - i was immediately taken aback by the stunning lobby. Check in was a breeze and expertly handled and i was greeted by several courteous staff along the way to my room. The room was tastefully decorated and was finished in a a quite modern manner. I had previously stayed at the southern sun -next door - and this was much nicer.
Room service was delivered efficiently and the choice-although limited-was delicious. a nice touch was the 24 hour room service menu.
The turndown service was also quite good. I visited the bar as well - and i enjoyed the warm and friendly atmosphere.
the next time i am in Cape Town - will definitely stay here or reccommned this to colleagues and friend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa