Stayed at The Cullinan from the 3 January 2014 till 5 January 2014. Phoned the hotel 2 weeks before to confirm the room and specify the type of room I want, something I do with all Southern Sun Hotels. None of my room requests were adhered to, and I was simply told that this was not done by the Hotel. Disappointing because other Southern Sun Hotels go out of their way to do this. In the room, the toilet leaked and was not fixed. Also the bathroom was not cleaned properly because there was someones hair still in it. The room itself was quite nice, and the service was ok, though I still expected more. This is supposed to be The Cullinan. There is a Free Shuttle service to The Waterfront, which is nice, though you get that with The Cape Sun as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa