The hotel is a nice hotel, well located in Cape Town. Waterfront and downtown are at walking distance. Many restaurants at around 1km at very reasonnable prices at European standards.
The people working there are helpful and courtuous, ready to support with advise on things to do.
Unfortunately, everything (clothes and luggage left in the room) is inspected (probably only) for money in the rooms, everyday. Even though there is a sage available, trustness is jeopardize. Money disappears, normally not cameras, id papers or computers... but you should not try however. It makes it strange that you get a key for your room... that is like open.
From this prospective, the hotel does not fulfil what I am expected from this range of hotels, although nice and well located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa