My partner was on business in Cape Town and I went along for the ride, so we had no say in where we stayed. Did we luck out. The hotel is located near the waterfront which is great. It is a traditionally modern hotel - very nice public rooms. Our room was slightly smaller than we are used to but the view over the waterfront certainly made up for it.
It was the people that made it so great. EVERYONE was amazing. Every time we came back to the hotel we were greeted not only by the front door team but by all staff in lobby. Not only friendly but efficient. I had ordered a Gin and Dry Lemon in the bar one night. Two nights later I go in and the waiter asked me if I would like my GIn and Dry Lemon. Brilliant. The Concierge Desk was also wonderful. They booked my tours to The Cape, Robben Island and The Karoo which were all very worthwhile. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Southall Travel so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa