The 3 bedroom apartment was clean and comfortable. Location is fabulous in terms of getting around but not for a "beach experience". Very secure - never felt unsafe at all. Good selection of restaurants at V&A. Kids (aged 7 and 8) had lots of fun. Try get a well - maintained apartment as they are aging a bit. Also looks like there are average, good and very fancy apartments - depending on views required etc. Be specific when booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Village, situated on the water's edge in the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, next to the Cape Grace Hotel and One&Only, offers guests luxury serviced apartments offering superior services and facilities. Guests are spoilt for choice with our selection of one to three bedroom apartments, providing a wide selection of accommodation that will suit their individual requirements. Guests will enjoy access to our on-site reception, swimming pools and gym. An abundance of shops and restaurants are available within walking distance. Crafted around tranquil waterways the inspired architecture maximises the panoramic views, creating international desirability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waterfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- Waterfront Village Cape Town, South Africa