Location of my apartment was great, could not have been better. I travelled with a group and my apartment was not up to the standard of my fellow travellers. The shower head was not functioning properly, the tiles were in a bad state of repair and the apartment had an awful smell but overall had everything I needed was there, housecleaning was done daily. Short walk to V & A, very high security. This was sold to me as 5 Star so would be poor value for money.The group of women travelling were spread out over several blocks and therefore very isolating, I was the only one in B Block.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Village, situated on the water's edge in the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, next to the Cape Grace Hotel and One&Only, offers guests luxury serviced apartments offering superior services and facilities. Guests are spoilt for choice with our selection of one to three bedroom apartments, providing a wide selection of accommodation that will suit their individual requirements. Guests will enjoy access to our on-site reception, swimming pools and gym. An abundance of shops and restaurants are available within walking distance. Crafted around tranquil waterways the inspired architecture maximises the panoramic views, creating international desirability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Waterfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- Waterfront Village Cape Town, South Africa