The apartments are gorgeous. We were in Julienne 604. The front had views of the waterfront area and the back had views of table mountain. The units are clean and self serviced. One hitch is the porter.. Not reliable they arrived half an hour late to fetch our bags that too after repeated calls. Also the dryer in the apartment didn't work. Nor the hair dryer. Reception needs to do a better job with service.. They are located far away and never answer the phone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Village, situated on the water’s edge in the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, next to the Cape Grace Hotel and One&Only, offers guests Standard, Luxury and Deluxe apartments offering superior services and facilities. Guests are spoilt for choice with our selection of one to three bedroom apartments, providing a wide selection of accommodation that will suit their individual requirements. Guests will enjoy access to our on-site reception, swimming pools and gym. An abundance of shops and restaurants are available within walking distance. Crafted around tranquil waterways the inspired architecture maximises the panoramic views, creating international desirability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Waterfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- Waterfront Village Cape Town, South Africa