“AMT Tours (Cape Town) is superb”
Review of Amt Tours

Amt Tours
Ranked #206 of 334 Tours in Cape Town Central
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: South Africa is known as "a world in one country" with something to offer every tourist who visits. From the beautiful scenery to our wildlife, the blue oceans to the majestic mountain, wine and cuisine to tantalise your taste buds, the diverse cultures and heritage, historical buildings and nature.... I offer PERSONALISED PRIVATE TOURS with quality service in beautiful Cape Town South Africa. Tours for 1 - 12 people on offer, keeping it small and personal, just the way I like it, no busloads and impersonal tours. My prices are competitive, the tours are fun filled and I ensure that when you leave Cape Town you leave with everlasting memories! I look forward to showing you our fantastic diverse country!
Reviewed 11 October 2012

We were in Cape Town in early October 2012 and used the services of AMT Tours to visit places outside the city. Michele Olieslager, owner/operator of AMT Tours was our guide and driver. We don't have enough words of praise for her professionalism, enthusiasam, energy and can-do attitude. Highly recommend her. Thanks Michele.

Suresh & Ranju
Toronto, Canada

Michele O, Owner at Amt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2012

Thank you so much for the valuable review, you have no idea how much its means to me and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in Cape Town and that we had the opportunity to meet each other. I hope that sometime maybe in the future I get the opportunity to show you all the other parts of Cape Town you missed out on.