All reviews food lovers market long street the ground floor comfortable apartment washing machine these apartments one bedroom apartment self catering apartment underground parking living room tv channels excellent location walking distance the penthouse table mountain convention center stay in cape town
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Hi I would like to visit again but,
- Kindly change your tv to a better quality one.
- The portable aircon is a bit loud(noisy)
- The coffee mugs are chipped kindly check them out.
Otherwise I loved the place

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Robyn N, Guest Relations Manager at Icon Luxury Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us!

we are sorry to hear that you experienced some issues during your stay - we have shared this feedbac with the team so that we may improve on our facilities and services

Best regards

Reviewed 25 June 2018

An amazing view of the bay and city, it really felt like home away from home... the staff as amazing and treated you like family. one of the best stays in a self-catering I experienced. you can definitely expect me again :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our establishment. Hoping to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Your apartment exceeded my expectations. Beautiful, clean, with panoramic views of Table Mountain. It was so nice to feel at home away from home (Arizona, US) during this first leg of my long journey to Cape Town and then Malawi:-) If I return to Cape Town I will definitely stay with you again:-)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Robyn N, Guest Relations Manager at Icon Luxury Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Please do call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Overall, I was happy with my stay at the Icon Luxury Apartments. It is located close to the convention center and waterfront, car service is excellent and reliable, nice market and laundry service available on ground floor. However, the front desk staff was not helpful and often seemed bothered if we asked questions or needed assistance with something in our room (e.g. air conditioning remote not working).

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Robyn N, Guest Relations Manager at Icon Luxury Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us!

we are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our establishment.

Our front desk team has been made aware of your feedback and we will ensure that the service provided at the reception desk is brought up to standard.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Stayed here primarily for a conference and was surprised just how close it was to the cape town international convention centre - perfectly situated. Check in was undoubtedly the worst part - it was busy with delegates checking in and each time someone checked in the staff seemed to want to personally go to inspect the room before coming back and giving the keys. It took a long time and did not seem at all efficient. However once that was done, the rest was good - staff were pleasant enough. The superior 2 bed apartment was fabulous - wrap around balcony with table and chairs, full kitchen, bathroom and an ensuite, dining table and lounge area. Large bed in the main bedroom, second bedroom did not have an outside window - it was looking out to the corridor. Good security. Daily housekeeping. Attached to the wonderful Food Lovers Market which has the most amazing breakfast items, salads, pizzas, sushi, pasta, bread etc to purchase. The only downside to the food lovers market is that it closes at 6pm. About a 20 minute walk to the V&A waterfront, but ubers are plentiful. We stayed on extra days rather than change hotel and were pleased we did. Definitely would use as a base again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to a friend. We hope to welcome you back to our establishment in the near future.

we have shared your feedback regarding the check in process with our team, so that we may improve on this service.