“Fun, fabulous way to see Cape Town”
Review of Run Cape Town

Run Cape Town
Book In Advance
More Info
US$47.69*
and up
Historical City Running Tour of Cape Town
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer personalised,guided running tours through the streets and neighbourhoods of Cape Town,with an accredited Western Cape Tourist Guide. Choose your route,from historic city centre tours to more scenic coastal or mountain trails. Put on your sneakers and join us in exploring Cape Town in a unique, safe and healthy way, on the run!
Sydney, Australia
“Fun, fabulous way to see Cape Town”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The best way to see Cape Town. If you enjoy running, want to see Cape Town and meet lovely people this is for you. Philippa is fabulous, fun and informative.

Visited January 2014
Run_Cape_Town, Owner at Run Cape Town, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thanks Kathy - so enjoyed our 2 running tours with you in Cape Town - especially the Southern suburbs/ Fishhoek run with the coffee/croissants on Muizenberg beach afterwards ;)

Windhoek, Namibia
“Absolutely loved it!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I can't imagine going back to Cape Town without squeezing one of these runs in. One of the best ways to truly appreciate Cape Town's beauty. Phillipa is an excellent running partner and made me feel like I was running with one of my friends. Its a highly recommended Must-Do!

1 Thank MonicaKa
Run_Cape_Town, Owner at Run Cape Town, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed our run Monica - it was a beautiful route and I really enjoyed it too, and all the great chats along the way! Looking forward to seeing you back in Cape Town soon for the 2 Oceans Half Marathon - hope the training is going well!
Hue, Vietnam
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

What a wonderfully unique experience to run around the city I live in, with things being pointed out which I'd never have seen racing around in my car. History and interesting stories coupled with a good, easy pace makes for the perfect morning run in one of the most beautiful cities in the world - you want to do this!

Run_Cape_Town, Owner at Run Cape Town, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thanks for the lovely words Cands - we are happy to hear that Run Cape Town running tours are something locals will enjoy too! See you soon for some more running adventures in the Mother City ....
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Sightseeing the City”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Absorb Cape Town's fascinating history, socialize and keep fit in superb weather and varied surrounds.

1 Thank JoAnderson2014
Run_Cape_Town, Owner at Run Cape Town, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Perfect description of what we are aiming to offer visitors to Cape Town, with our Run Cape Town running tours!
Johannesburg, South Africa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Sunny Saturday Run”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

What a fantastic way to see Cape Town…! As a social runner and regular visitor to Cape Town, this has been on my bucket list for a while now - and it didn't disappoint. Philippa shares her knowledge and loads of interesting facts and information - all while keeping the group pace going. I just loved the mix of running along the promenade, through the V&A, the companies gardens, and the ever colourful BoKaap and to top it off the Green Point park with its unexpected treasures through the winding paths. I'll definitely do this again, and can't wait for my next trip to try a different route.

Visited February 2014
Run_Cape_Town, Owner at Run Cape Town, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
I'm so glad you enjoyed our running tour on Saturday so much! I just love sharing Cape Town & its hidden gems - like those beautiful beaded bugs in the Green Point park -with visitors to our city, so thank you very much for choosing to experience the Mother City on the run with us! I look forward to more running adventures with you in the future - maybe some trail running on the mountain next?!