“Beautiful Campus”

US$173.44*
and up
Premium Full-Day Fine Wine and Craft Beer Tour in Constantia from Cape Town
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My sister is studying at UCT so we got to go up to campus and visit the dive lab where she spends most of her time.

The campus buildings are so pretty, especially covered over by ivy. I wish I had gone to as nice a campus!

All reviews
"cape"
in 6 reviews
"lines"

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We were privileged to be shown around by one of its lecturers who was justifiably proud of the campus and facilities. Superb old buildings, gorgeous views over the city - lucky, lucky students.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The University of Cape Town sits on one of the most magnificent campus in the entire World. With Table mountain rearing behind it 1000 metres, East to the Hottenhot Holland Mountains (where Tolkien used to look out, in his book Lord of the Rings he called them,the Misty Mountains). Over the freeway to Grote Schuur Hospital where Barnard performed the first heart transplant in the World.

UCT was a place to learn.

Nearby is the Memorial of Cecil Rhodes, whose gift to mankind - forever - were the Rhodes Scholarships and to Capetonians and the World - the University of Cape Town. Cecil Rhodes was one of the best Prime Ministers history bestowed on the Cape Colony of the time.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I have recruited students from this university, so it was interesting for me to visit the place and talk to some students. I even met a professor I knew.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I have a number of colleagues at UCT and have gone there often to visit them. I'm always impressed by the lovely campus with its ivy covered brick buildings and impressive views of downtown Cape Town and beyond.

Research at UCT is world-class - and my colleagues there produce some of the best work in my field.