The Big Blue is a very friendly hostel, and we had a lot of fun there. It's great for meeting other travellers as it's indeed big (always lots of people around), and has a great common area - bar, pool, tables, sofas+tv, etc. The location is great, a short walk from the Waterfront, with restaurants and bars around, and also within walking distance from Long Street (where most of the bars and clubs are). It would be nice if the internet was improved, but oh well, there were indeed too many people using it at the same time when I was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our backpackers is located centrally in Cape Town, in walking distance from the V&A Waterfront and the city centre (both 10 minutes walk). We offer a great location at afforadable prices with friendly and helpful staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Big Blue Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Blue Backpackers Hotel Cape Town Central
- Big Blue Backpackers Cape Town, South Africa