Book In Advance

from US$116.50
from US$194.20
from US$152.80
More Info
All reviews camps bay leopard bar azure restaurant mountain peaks table mountain clifton beach the atlantic ocean red bus cape peninsula south africa sundowners formations backdrop coastline land rocks clouds
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I drove past the 12 Apostles with Victoria Road to Hout Bay. Great sunset and views. Take drink with and stop somewhere to take in the scenery!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

A bit of a late review. But a review nonetheless. I absolutely loved this place. The Leopard Lounge I think it's called, was very relaxing and comfortable. It was a cold evening so the fireplace was very much appreciated. It added great ambiance as well. I was a bit disappointed by their short list of sparkling wines though. The restrooms are out of this world!!!! I'm ashamed to say that I enjoyed the venue more than my dinner date. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I spent the day at the spa and then high tea in the restaurant, most amazing staff, divine food, I would go back in a heart beat. The day was so relaxing and perfect.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

If they weren't given such an iconic name they would just be another cliff between the tabletop and the legs.
I was not prepared to take on the dangerous climb.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Our View on a daily basis was the magnificent Twelve Apostles. It was amazing to see when the clouds just came in and sat on the top of them.