“fun for all just do it”

HintHunt South Africa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: HintHunt is a new simple and fun escape game, designed for small groups of 3-6 people. You get 60 minutes to climb a mountain of puzzles and mysteries in a tiny room. The goal is simple yet challenging: get out in time! Else ... You could be trapped inside forever! During this engaging and challenging game team members truly live and breathe in union for an hour.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“fun for all just do it”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

absolutely amazing!!! just do it it is so much fun!!!! We were 4 sisters and was excellent fun. Four would be the perfect amount to play. Cant say much about it but just do it!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jfaiz

Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Terrifically puzzling”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We tried our luck at hint hunt with a group of just four. Didn't really know what to expect but the whole experience was fantastic! Well organised with good introductory videos and staff. Don't want to reveal too much but it's basically a live action mystery involving a series of clues. We managed to play the game and escape the room! So much fun and the best thing we did in Cape Town.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ndempster18
Denver
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

My wife scolded me for "wasting" an hour of precious travel time when I told her I booked this for our family. Afterword she was set on opening one on the states. We had a ball. Our 8 and 11 year kids loved it. Definitely worth adding to your trip if you have a group or family.

2 Thank JackinDenver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Game”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

It was a wonderful experience. The employees were really engaged while running the game, which made this one of my favorite memories from South Africa.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Connar G
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the most fun things I did in Cape Town, with a great staff”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Hint Hunt was awesome! I'd heard of these sorts of work-your-way-out-of-a-locked-room puzzles before, but I'd never done any. I and all my friends who went with me had a blast doing it. I will say: it's a bit of a challenge to get out in under an hour, so bring your puzzle-solving game faces. But if you're worried that you might get stuck at one part and waste most of your time, don't - the staff keeps an eye on your progress and will give helpful nudges if you're having trouble working through a clue.

Speaking of the staff - they were awesome! Very helpful before we went in the room, and just the right amount of helpful while we were solving the puzzle. After we all took pictures and said goodbye. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

My only complaint about Hint Hunt is now I've already done that room, and I'll have to wait for them to come up with a new one before I can go again. Thank goodness there are other locations around the world I can go to in the meantime!

Visited April 2014