1,174 results
All reviews table mountain strand street tsogo sun shuttle service free shuttle the hotel staff water front long street buffet breakfast enjoyed my stay excellent hotel rooms are spacious central location home away from home south africa floor conference
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

An unforgettable morning! Woke up to a panoramic view of the Table Mountains and the sound of African drums and songs on my first day!! This is my 1st stay at the hotel and also my 1st visit to Cape Town... checked in at the hotel late in the night and my business colleague requested the staff to offer me a room with the view of the mountains, but when I arrived in my room I opened the curtains but was met with complete darkness...hahahaha, but when I woke up this morning...!!! The view was amazing!!! Just there on your face! This is soooooo unforgettable and worth trying out, it’s mesmerizing.... Will definitely refer friends and colleagues to Cape Sun on the strength of the view of these mountains!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ryno D, Head Concierge at Southern Sun Cape Sun, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sarai N

We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the Southern Sun Cape Sun.

I completely agree that our rooms have the best views overlooking Cape Town and there is nothing more breathtaking that waking up and being greeted by Table Mountain in all its glory.

Looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cape Town.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I received an Excellent service from the hotel. I will recommend other client in the near future. If possible I will book my family in the hotel. The food is excellent and the way the bed is good and .

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear stmahlangu

Thank you for taking the time to review the stay you had at the Southern Sun Cape Sun.

I have taken the liberty of sharing your kind words with the team as we always strive to provide our guests with a distinctive service.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Service of the waiter was little bit slow think she was alone and was taking long but other than that everything was perfect. breakfast was great and dinner was prepared was so perfectly prepared Than

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Escape04068274070

We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay, however please accept my apologies for the slow service experienced. Rest assured we are in the process of addressing the shortcomings, to ensure that we improve the experience for our guests from arrival to departure at The Cape Sun Hotel.

Once again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Best hotel service received. I really enjoyed myself. Warm and great Welcome from Lucinda. Excellent hospitality from Lavern. You guys deserve a bells and cookies. Thank you very much for making my stay fun.

Dear lehlohonolomrt

I was delighted to receive your comments regarding the excellent service you received at Southern Sun Cape Sun. I have taken the liberty of sharing your kind words with Lucinda and Lavern as they always strive to provide our guests with a distinctive service. Your words were visibly heartening to them.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Staff members are well trained, they know hot to treat the visitors. Every time when I entered the hotel I feel like I'm at home. Rooms are clean, breakfast and dinner services are excellent. Keep up the good work.

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear Odyssey53573188089

We are absolutely delighted that you had an excellent stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in the near future.