We recently spent a few weeks in and around Cape Town and were Lucky enough to Stay at the Cape Cadogan Hotel.
Its a charming little boutique Hotel which is sooooo central to everything in Cape Town.
Our room was spacious and light with beautiful little balcony overlooking the courtyard,
The staff were sincere, friendly and willing to help with anything and everything- (including helping us change all our onwards flights after the airlines messed everything up) .
Breakfast was delicious every morning and the kitchen ladies were always warm and friendly and knew exactly what we liked.
Best of all is that this Hotel is as centrally located in the "real" Cape Town! Everything is close and we will always go back to the Cape cadogan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa