The Cape Cadogan is a lovely hotel in an idyllic setting. However, what truly sets this hotel apart is a genuine commitment to customer service. From early check-in, to help getting around town, to accomodating special requests for breakfast - no request was denied! Great hotel & highly recomended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, South African Hotels, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa