We were met upon arrival with a kind smile, glasses of water, answers to all of our many questions by one of the numerous helpful and informative staff members. Each time we entered the lobby in search of reservations for activities and tours or recommendations for a bite to eat, we were given great options and fast service.
The room: wow! We stayed in one of the More Quarters Apartments, and it was beautifully decorated in the white theme. The cleaning staff tidied up after us multiple times a day, and we even just chose to relax in the room enjoying wine in the evening, it was so soothing. The hotel offered us guarded parking spaces along the street during our stay, and the breakfasts in the morning were superb. Every interaction with staff came with a smile and genuine interest that we were getting the most out of our visit to Cape Town. We look forward to sending our friends there when they visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, South African Hotels, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa