We arrived tired after an over night flight from London, and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were lovely and the two lounges a lovely place to sit and chat.
The hotel is very well situated for access into the city centre, so we could walk in and out very easily.
When they found out we were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary we were offered an upgrade. We weren't too sure we could be bothered to mo Bve - but the team were insistent and offered to move our things for us. Well, who could say no to that. Everything moved really nicely - and later that evening our room was decorated - which was really appreciated by my wife for all the trouble I had gone to. Needless to say I kept quiet that I had done nothing at all!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and appreciated all the help we were given.
The breakfast room is done out charmingly - a real haven of peace and tranquility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa