Cape Cadogan - More Quarters is a most charming apartment hotel with warm, hospitable staff, who were always most helpful in providing us with information. Our apartment was bright and spacious, with a lovely, small balcony. The dining room was delightful and offered delicious breakfasts.
The hotel is in an excellent location providing easy access to sites and to good local restaurants.
We highly recommend this apartment hotel.
Victoria, BC, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa