We stayed here for 4 nights in February. First time to this establishment and it most definitely won't be our last. This "extension" to Cape Cadogan is a lovely selection of suites in one of the best locations in Cape Town. The suites are delightful, fresh, open and modern. Breakfast is served in the upstairs room above reception and the view, Table Mountain, in all it's glory. A fantastic start to any day. Breakfast, hot and cold, provides more than enough to begin your busy tourist days. What a location for good restaurants in Kloof Street area. Absolutely marvellous. At night there was no need to go into the city centre, everything was on your doorstep. What a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa