Overall, an excellent stay. The decor of this small hotel is simple, clean, crisp and white. The staff is very helpful - especially the ladies who serve breakfast. And, the breakfast is top notch. The location is very good. The pool is very small, but that was not an issue for us as we were so busy exploring Cape Town. I would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, South African Hotels, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa