Love this place.
The staff, accommodations, the space. Everything was perfect. I looked forward to a tasty treat every night before bed. Perfect location. Comfortable bed. Breakfast was great.
Cape Cadogan is unassuming on the outside but perfectly updated on the inside. felt like i was vacationing at a rich friend's house. Everyone was warm and helpful! Thanks a million times over to Wisdom (yep, that's his name) for accommodating my every request. You spoiled me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelsClick, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa