Had a thoroughly enjoyable 5 night stay in this small, chic hotel. Exceptionally helpful staff whose recommendations for restaurants, routes etc were spot on and who booked attractions, taxis etc instantly. Great breakfasts; complimentary sherry and canapes early evening. A shuttle was available to take guests to the Waterfront in the evenings. The area felt secure and security staff kept an eye on our car. All Cape Town attractions were a short drive away. Our one niggle- we could have done with a couple of easy chairs in our room. Those who want Grand Hotel facilities might prefer to look elsewhere. Those who, like us, prefer friendly, responsive and intimate accommodation need look no further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa