Second visit here in two years and cannot say anything bad about the hotel. We had room 8 which is upstairs and has a small balcony with views of table mountain. The room and bathroom were extremely spacious and very comfortable and the location of the hotel is superb for a wide variety of restaurants within easy walking distance. All the staff are eager to please but special mention must go to Simone who was like a ray of sunshine on some quite wet days when we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa