We were fortunate to spend a week of our honeymoon here and were blown away by the exceptional service we received at this beautiful hotel. The reception staff have been the friendliest we have met to date they went out of their ways to help prepare itineraries and bookings. Special mention to Dirk and Cemone who were super helpful and made our stay that extra special. Monica the chef was very sweet and made amazing pancakes and other breakfast foods that were off the menu. The weather was slightly cold at this time of year and we loved the hot water bottles in bed -it was a lovely touch. Thank you Cape Cadogan staff you are all amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa