We have recently had the wonderful experience of staying at the beautiful Cape Cadogan Boutique hotel. Service was first rate, attention to detail impeccable. Loved the location as it was so close to Kloof street, where there are a lot of restaurants and bars which are quite cheap. This is a boutique hotel and certainly has that personal touch. Breakfast was included and was quite good with good choices but was the only part that I would put down to 4 stars. The rooms are lovely, (we had 10, top of the stairs) and we didn't have any problem with noise. Staff were attentive, extremely helpful and had great information and ideas about where to eat. All in all we had a great stay and would not hesitate to stay here again should we return. Would also highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Thanks guys for a great start to our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa