Everything was right about this boutique property. I loved it, I felt very comfortable here from the bedding and the little warmers under the down comforters to the design, staff and food. The neighborhood was safe, we walked to dinner and felt safe. The bathroom was modern and the towels fluffy. I loved sitting downstairs by the fire and reading. Breakfast was very nice, boufett plus made to order, again the Staff was just wonderful. I am already planning my next visit. It was also a very cheap cab ride to the Waterfront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa