Cape Cadogan is a beautiful place to stay in Cape Town. We had the presidential suite and that really felt as a home. With our own terrace and pool and inside a living room with a nice fireplace. The breakfast is excellent with homemade bread and lovely other things. The location is also very good. It's safe to walk to the restaurants that are close by. And when you come back from a great day in or around Cape Town, it feels like you're coming home. Thanks tot the staff and thanks to the beautiful design of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa