We returned last week from our 5 night stay at the Cape Cadogan. The hotel was spectacular in every way. Beautiful rooms, amazing, helpful staff, perfect location. We walked to dinner 3 of the nights we were there, all to restaurants suggested by the staff. None of the restaurants were touristy and all were delicious. The helpful and friendly staff took care of all of our needs. Everyone there was wonderful, from the staff at the front desk, to the doormen, to the staff in the breakfast room. Breakfast was sumptuous and delicious. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean, modern and well appointed. You cannot go wrong with a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa