All reviewskloof streetour honeymoontable mountainprivate courtyardhot water bottlesdouble showerplunge poolgreat boutiquethis small boutique hotelluxury roombreakfast room iswithin walking distancefirst stopthree nightssouth africalovely roomeach evening
Reviewed 26 January 2014

This boutique hotel has a great style with impeccably polite and helpful staff. We stayed for 10 days and every member of the team went out of their way to make us feel welcome and couldn't have been nicer. Our room was a good size and felt very homely. Another plus to this place is it's location. There are so many good places to visit on foot and the staff are more than happy to share their recommendations.

I couldn't recommend Cape Cadogan enough.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andy G
DirkCJacobs, Assistant Operations Manager at Cape Cadogan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the wonderful review - I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your ten days in Cape Town. We are indeed located in a fabulous area with some of the best restaurants in the city within walking distance.

I am also happy to hear that the staff made you feel at home - we try to make each stay as unique as possible by providing an authentic experience to our guests. I will be sure to pass the message onto the team.

I hope to welcome you back to Cape Cadogan in the near future - our home is your home.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Beautiful work of design, class, culture and comfort.
Very comfortable, helpful staff with good knowledge of the area.
Scrumptious breakfasts and little extras like hors d'oeuvres and Porto in the evenings.

Room Tip: Room three has the BEST bathroom suite - really wows you. Interior suite, so no direct panoramic view. But, from the bed, looking over the wall of the interior courtyard off the bathroom, you can see the top of Table Mountain and the "Tablecloth" coming over it.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

It is wonderful to read such a great review - thank you! Room three, a Luxury room, is known for the fabulous bathroom - I am happy that you enjoyed staying there.

I hope to welcome you back to Cape Cadogan on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

We returned last week from our 5 night stay at the Cape Cadogan. The hotel was spectacular in every way. Beautiful rooms, amazing, helpful staff, perfect location. We walked to dinner 3 of the nights we were there, all to restaurants suggested by the staff. None of the restaurants were touristy and all were delicious. The helpful and friendly staff took care of all of our needs. Everyone there was wonderful, from the staff at the front desk, to the doormen, to the staff in the breakfast room. Breakfast was sumptuous and delicious. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean, modern and well appointed. You cannot go wrong with a stay here.

Room Tip: We had the deluxe room, room 2, with our own private courtyard, beautiful chandelier and two sitting areas. Sons had standard room 10, which was perfectly fine with modern furniture and bathroom.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jerseygirl9191961

Thank you for this wonderful review! I am glad that you enjoyed staying in our Luxury Room. I am pleased to hear that our staff make you feel welcome - I will be sure to let them know.

I hope to welcome you back to Cape Cadogan - our home is your home.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

My mother and I stayed here in late December and loved every minute. Pretty, clean rooms. Lovely bathrooms. The breakfast was amazing. The staff was spectacular. They went out of their way to make our visit very special. I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for this great review! It was a pleasure hosting you and your mother at Cape Cadogan. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comments about the staff - I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

We spent 3 nights at the Cape Cadogan in December 2013. It was a perfect hotel for us; very welcoming and comfortable with a little bit of personal touch. The rooms were clean and nicely furnished, breakfast was delicious and always served with a smile. We also found the people at the reception desk very knowledgeable about the area. They gave us very useful advice on the beat vineyards to visit and booked lovely restaurant for us in CT. Overall, really positive and a place where I felt at home from the first day. Cristina and David

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves in giving guests a unique and personal experience when staying at Cape Cadogan - I am happy to hear that you experienced it as such.

It was wonderful hosting you and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.