We stayed for 5 nights at Cape Cadogan to start off our African honeymoon in March 2014. We were very pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness and the location of this hotel, as well as our beautiful room. The breakfasts were so delicious and the staff was incredibly helpful in every way. I had to ship a bag to Johannesburg, they helped with that; we needed some ideas for things to do while we were in Cape Town, they provided some great ideas; we wanted to do a wine tour, they found us the best tour guide we could possibly have! As a surprise for our honeymoon, we came home to a hot bath, bottle of champagne and rose petals - it was beautiful! In every possible way, Cape Cadogan delivered. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa