We stayed at the Cape Cadogan during early April 0f 2014. The rooms are lovely, well appointed and comfortable. Deep soaking tub and walk-in shower. The location is quiet and in a safe neighborhood where we could walk to nearby restaurants. Staff is warm and friendly, and gave very personalized service including making dinner reservations and calling taxis. This boutique hotel is a quiet oasis where we really relaxed. Breakfasts were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa