This small Boutique hotel is adorable. Beautiful location, off Kloof street. My room #8 had its own small terrace plus a view of Table Mountain.. The service is impeccable and I was greeted with a pot of tea by a roaring fire.. It was a cool rainy day... The bedroom is spacious and the bathroom is superb A huge soapstone tub and twin Rain showers, I took breakfast in the bright airy dining area, appointed with crisp white linens.. The best eggs Benedict ever!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa