What a fantastic hotel to stay in! We were given such a warm welcome on our arrival with very attentive staff who were so interested to know where we from, what our touring plans were etc. Our accommodation was stunning and far exceeded our expectations - so well appointed and spotlessly clean.
The hotel is in a delightful area of Cape Town with it's quaint streets, lovely shops and littlle coffee shops. We also made really good use of being within the close vicinity of Table Mountain in all its guises.
Thanks to all the staff - we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa