I LOVED the Cape Cadogan. I thought that Cape Town as a city is captivating and this hotel added to this. The location is great (although I would recommend hiring a car) and there are plenty of places that you can walk too. The rooms are stunningly decorated, as is the whole hotel, and breakfast was superb. All the staff were friendly and happy to give advice. The hotel is very secure with 24 hr security and all the guards were a pleasure when we returned.
We took advantage of a special offer, otherwise it would have been a pricey stay and probably more expensive than some hotels in Cape Town, but you certainly do get what you paid for and the personal touch.
I would return in a heartbeat....thanks to all the staff at the hotel for making our stay so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa