We had high expectations for the Cape Cadogan based on the pre-trip research we had done and we certainly weren't disappointed. Granted, being upgraded to the stunning Owner's Villa next door didn't hurt but even if we had stayed in the (luxury) room we'd booked, we think our experience would have been equally positive. We loved the location - walking just half a block to Kloof Street with its numerous excellent restaurants and shops - was a big plus after a long day of sightseeing. The personal attention from the staff and the beautifully decorated public rooms made us feel as though we were at a weekend house party. Breakfast on the patio (or inside) was quite good - fresh fruit, cereals, freshly baked muffins, cheese, meats, etc and several choices of cooked breakfast were on offer. Safe parking, too! We would definitely return here in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa