This is a brilliant hotel. It's a very rare find - great location, great staff, great rooms, great breakfasts, but above all the ambience of the place is just right and we felt very relaxed and welcome staying here.
I think I can sum it up by saying that when I go back to Cape Town, I don't think I will want to stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Prestigia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa