This is a really fantastic hotel. Great location in a safe residential side street just off the main road. Lovely, well appointed rooms with a massive bathroom. The cooked to order breakfast omelettes are a great start to the day ! What elevates this small boutique hotel above everything else however are the amazing staff. Nothing was too much trouble for them and you barely needed to ask before they were booking taxis, making restaurant recommendations and reservations, sorting out day trips and tickets etc etc. Cape Town is an amazing city and staying at the Cape Cadogan was a really great base to explore everything it has to offer. Very highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, South African Hotels, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa