My wife and I recently spent our holiday at this beautiful historical hideaway in Cape Town. The hotel is located in an upmarket area in Cape Town with some amazing street cafes, book shops and antique shops. The location to the waterfront is great as we didn't want to be near the hustle of the city and rather would prefer to stay in amongst the local capetonians. The hotel is warm and friendly without being imposing and in your face. The staff were helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them - on arriving back at the hotel after a full day of sight seeing we were met with sherry and chocolates waiting for us in front of the fireplace what an amazing end to a brilliant day! After our usual UK hotel experiences, the room that we were booked into was spacious, full of light and had the nicest bathrooms I have ever seen. This was our third South Africa trip but first to the Cape Cadogan and will definitely return and recommend to anyone traveling to Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, South African Hotels, Ebookers, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa