We stayed just one night in this glorious hotel at the end of our trip to Cape Twon. It is in an old colonial-style building in the bowl area of Cape Tawon - definitely walkable to the centre and in a lively area.
The staff were incredibly helpful and attedntive - well beyond the usual standard. We really felt welcome and looked after. We were able to stay in our room well after check out time. ots of useful advice abouit what to see and what was open.
most other guests seemed to be on thier honeyroom or major wedding anniversaries - that says it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa