I stayed in Longstreet backpackers for one night only but the staff were all very helpful and friendly. Great place to meet travllers. Dorm room is clean and the kitcken is big for everyone to cook their food. It will be perfect if they dont charge R20 for WIFI ( only till next morning at 8am, not 24 hours ) or turn the music valume down a bit after 9pm (bring earplug if you are not the type of person who falls asleep easily) You can take Mycity bus from Capetown Airport to long street for around R65?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the Cheapest beer on Long Street & a Unforgettable Experience, you've found the right place!! 'If Long Street is the heart of Cape Town, then Long Street Backpackers is the soul, overflowing with creative energy and positive vibes.' - Coast to Coast Backpackers' Guide. We were established in 1993, the first hostel on Long Street. Ever since then it has been our pleasure to offer a sociable, fun atmosphere to our guests. Our free vegetable potjie (traditional stew), every Sunday evening, should not be missed. We have a large, self service kitchen, poolroom, bar, TV room with satellite TV and two big balconies to watch the world go by. Our dorms range from two beds to a maximum of 10 beds. We also have single, double or twin rooms. We can arrange all day tours,garden route tours, adventure tours, safari's, overland trips, car rental, Baz Bus tickets and much much more from our travel desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Long Street Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Street Backpackers Hotel Cape Town Central
- Long Street Backpackers Cape Town, South Africa