Only stayed for one night but was very disappointed.
Basic rooms which didn't feel clean at all and 'shower' on the wall which was just a hose pointing outwards. May be a budget place to stay but you would have thought they could have spent a little bit of money keeping the place in good shape.
Were pleased to move elsewhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the Cheapest beer on Long Street & a Unforgettable Experience, you've found the right place!! 'If Long Street is the heart of Cape Town, then Long Street Backpackers is the soul, overflowing with creative energy and positive vibes.' - Coast to Coast Backpackers' Guide. We were established in 1993, the first hostel on Long Street. Ever since then it has been our pleasure to offer a sociable, fun atmosphere to our guests. Our free vegetable potjie (traditional stew), every Sunday evening, should not be missed. We have a large, self service kitchen, poolroom, bar, TV room with satellite TV and two big balconies to watch the world go by. Our dorms range from two beds to a maximum of 10 beds. We also have single, double or twin rooms. We can arrange all day tours,garden route tours, adventure tours, safari's, overland trips, car rental, Baz Bus tickets and much much more from our travel desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Long Street Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Street Backpackers Hotel Cape Town Central
- Long Street Backpackers Cape Town, South Africa