The rooms at Saasfeld Lodge are small but perfectly adequate. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent, served in a pleasant dining room where tea and coffee were also available during the day. What makes this accommodation are the staff who were always smiling, friendly and helpful. The Manager even popped out to say goodbye as we left. This helped to create a very favourable impression of Cape Town which will stay with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the foot of the world-renowned Table Mountain, in the centre of Cape Town City and located in the upmarket suburb of Gardens. Comfort at a most affordable price! Step out our front door and find yourself on vibrant Kloof Street, showcasing an array of world class restaurants including Kitchen Kink Boutique, Asoka, Yindees and our sister restaurant Hudsons Burger Joint. Once in Cape Town welcomes you with attentive staff that take pride in providing personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Once in Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saasveld Hotel Cape Town Central
- Saasveld Lodge
- Once In Cape Town South Africa