Our tour group finished our trip there. The hotel it's self is ok, bit old, location is ok, wifi is great but its just a hotel with four walls. What made Saasveld lodge is the manager Lyn. Our whole group continued to comment on her 5 star service. Within the first2 hours all 20 of us being in the hotel she had made restaurant booking for us, planned our short stay. This lady went above and beyond. I would return to saasveld lodge and recommended it because having this lady there actually made our stay in Cape Town. I haven't met anybody isn a 5 star hotel, a travel agent or even tourist information as helpful as her anywhere in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the foot of the world-renowned Table Mountain, in the centre of Cape Town City and located in the upmarket suburb of Gardens. Comfort at a most affordable price! Step out our front door and find yourself on vibrant Kloof Street, showcasing an array of world class restaurants including Kitchen Kink Boutique, Asoka, Yindees and our sister restaurant Hudsons Burger Joint. Once in Cape Town welcomes you with attentive staff that take pride in providing personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Once in Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saasveld Hotel Cape Town Central
- Saasveld Lodge
- Once In Cape Town South Africa