We stayed here for 4 nights before joining an overland trip heading to Ethiopia. We chose this hotel since it was the joining point for the trip so it was easy. Well is was a great trip. The staff are amazing. Someone mentioned the manager was great & that is spot on but also the rest of the staff were excellent. They answered any questions we had about Cape Town & helped in any way they could with our plans. They were always friendly & the place felt very safe. We liked the location because we could walk everywhere we wanted to go. There were plenty of restaurants in walking distance. The room was basic but spotlessly clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the foot of the world-renowned Table Mountain, in the centre of Cape Town City and located in the upmarket suburb of Gardens. Comfort at a most affordable price! Step out our front door and find yourself on vibrant Kloof Street, showcasing an array of world class restaurants including Kitchen Kink Boutique, Asoka, Yindees and our sister restaurant Hudsons Burger Joint. Once in Cape Town welcomes you with attentive staff that take pride in providing personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Once in Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saasveld Hotel Cape Town Central
- Saasveld Lodge
- Once In Cape Town South Africa