We booked this B&B on the strength of other Tripadvisor reviews for one week in April 2011. We wanted a relaxing week in Cape Town after a 14-day tour of SA, and somewhere special to spend our 20th wedding anniversary. We were not disappointed! On arrival we were met by Antony and the 2 resident cats, Lime & Soda, before settling in to our sunny loft room. Blackheath Lodge is located in a quiet residential area between Signal Hill and the Atlantic seaboard, and our room had lovely views of both. The pool is immaculately clean and very inviting after a warm day out. Breakfasts are high quality, delicious, and very varied. Antony, Michelle, John and the team are very friendly and helpful. The morning of our anniversary, Michelle had strewn rose petals all over our breakfast table and left a trail of them leading from our room. Beautiful!
I would unreservedly recommend Blackheath Lodge to anyone looking for somewhere special in Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa